How do I place an order online?
It should be pretty explanatory, but we will go over this just to make sure you know how to properly order a Six Speed Dials product.
First, browse through our website and find the product(s) that you like. Once you are on the product page, press the “Add to Cart” button and you will notice the cart icon on the top right hand of the page have a number appear on it in proportion to the quantity of products you’re ordering. Every time you add a product into your cart, you’ll receive a pop-up asking if you would like to check out or continue shopping. Depending on what you want, you can either continue shopping and adding more products to purchase or continue directly to check out. At check out, you will go through a fast, easy process of putting in your necessary information to confirm your order. All you have to do then is wait. Your order confirmation email and another shipping confirmation email will be sent about 1-2 days after before your Six Speed Dials product gets delivered to your preferred address.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know through our live chat service or fill out the “Contact Us” form on our contact us page. One of our kind and helpful customer care representatives will be with you shortly.
My order is not processing, what do I do?
If you receive an error message while placing your order, there could be a problem with the information entered. Please verify the billing address you entered at checkout. The billing name and address you entered must match your credit card statement exactly for an order to be processed. Please contact your credit card company if the problem persists.
Six Speed Dials aims to provide you with the best shopping experience possible. If you have received an error message when trying to place an order, we recommend reviewing the following explanations before attempting to place another order.
- The billing address provided does not correspond to the credit or debit card you are using.
- The security code for your card is incorrect. For Visa, MasterCard and Discover, this is the LAST 3 digits on the back of your card. For American Express, it is the 4 small digits located on the front of your card.
- Each time an order is attempted, a pending authorization will be placed on your account. For unsuccessful orders, these pending authorizations usually drop off in 3-5 business days, depending on your bank. If you have any further questions, please contact Customer Care through “email@example.com” or fill out the form on our “Contact Us” page.
What is your shipping policy?
Six Speed Dials ships Monday through Friday, excluding holidays and weekends. The shipping cut-off time is 2pm EST. Orders placed after 2pm EST will be processed the next business day. All shipping dates are pending credit card verification for in-stock merchandise. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process before it is shipped.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- For orders shipped within the United States, Six Speed Dials accepts all major credit cards and PayPal.
- If you are using a prepaid card from MasterCard, Visa, or American Express, please follow the instructions provided by the card provider. For further instructions regarding your prepaid card please contact the customer service number provided by the card provider.
- Also, don’t worry about the security of your personal information, we use Stripe- a well known, industry-standard, safe, and secure credit card service.
Can I track the shipment of my order?
We know you are in a hurry to receive your Six Speed Dials product. Luckily for you, we do our best to expedite every single order to make sure you receive your Six Speed Dials product as fast as possible. Once we process your order and we ship the package, you will receive an automated shipping confirmation email. If you have not received this email within 1-2 business days of placing your order, please contact our Customer Care department at “firstname.lastname@example.org” with your order number to obtain your tracking number.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Six Speed Dials is unable to change or cancel any orders once they have been placed due to expedient processing time at our warehouse.
How do I return or exchange an item from my order?
We could all use some extra time. If your new, unused item is not what you want, you have 90 days from date of purchase to return it.
All watches purchased by US customers at full MSRP can be returned for refund. Orders where a promotional coupon code of 20% off (or more) was applied are only eligible for store credit. All products on sale can be returned for store credit only. Sale watches or special order/pre-orders are not eligible for refunds.
What is your policy on order quantity limits?
- We don’t have a set limit on how many purchases you can make, but if we notice anything suspicious…we will step in and prevent you from ordering more products from us.
- We reserve the right to limit, cancel or prohibit orders that, in our judgment, appear to be placed in order to take advantage of our brand or resell for personal profit. We further reserve the right to cease doing business with customers who violate our policies.
Where do I find information about my Six Speed Dials’ product warranty?
Six Speed Dials aims to provide you with high quality products and service. All Six Speed Dials products come with limited warranties that protect against defects in materials or workmanship. Check our warranty page for more details.